Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge, Day 8: Girls just wanna have FUN!

It's the final day of the Girly-Girl challenge & today, in honor of Cyndi Lauper & her famous song I took inspiration from the pajamas she's wearing in the song while telling her dad that she's just havin' some fun!

It's perfect also because when I think of a fun art design I always fall back on leopard print, it's cute, it's daring, it's girlie & most of all FUN! I also took color inspiration from this design done by Robin Moses.


Inspiration, Cyndi Lauper, quintessential FUN GIRL!

I used Revlon Gold Get 'em for my gold base color. Then painted the leopard print with acrylic paints & topped off with acrylic paint red tips:


Here is my "Girls just Wanna have FUN!" nail design for the 8th & final day of this fantastic Girly-Girl Challenge, created by Neverlandnailblog:


















No comments:

Post a Comment