Friday, June 22, 2012

Appreciation Award!

This is so sweet, I got an Appreciation Award from Kelsie's Nail Files, it's exciting to know that other people appreciate & enjoy my little blog that I love doing so much. Thank you Kelsie!


 


How cool is that?! So I'd like to, in turn, pass this award along to some lovely ladies that I have learned a lot from & that have given me inspiration to cultivate my passion for nail art. So here they are, in no particular order:


1. Jenny - 10 Blank Canvases
2. Anonymous - Copy That Copy Cat
4. Iris - Nail Art by Iris
5. Lindsey - Neverland Nail Blog
7. Priscilla - Queen of the Polish
8. Rina - Simply Rins
9. Sonoma - Sonoma Nail Art
10. Sammy - The Nailsaurus


I very much appreciate every one of these ladies who have sparked a fire in my imagination & given me hours of enjoyment. Thank you!














2 comments:

  1. Oooh thank you so much!
    That's so sweet of you!
    I'm so glad that my work inspiart you!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, wow. Thanks so much for the award. I am so glad you enjoy my blog :-) xx

    ReplyDelete