Friday, June 15, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge, Day 7: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

Day 7 of the Girly-Girl Challenge: Sugar, spice, & everything nice, it's what little girls are made of. For this design you can choose between something sweet or spicy. Not wanting to pick a side, I decided to incorporate both! So here is my design with a little of everything that's makes us girly-girls:

For the base nail polishes I used: Wet N Wild "Sugar Coat", Spoiled hot pink called "Tip Your Waitress" , & a chocolate brown from Zoya called "Angelina". On the pinkie I went over the soft nude pink with Spoiled glitter called "Jewelry Heist", I used a striping brush with Zoya "Sarah" over the hot pink on my ring finger to make it look extra SPICY! I then used various acrylic paints to do designs on all my other nails: Some white lace on the middle finger, multi-colored dots to look like MM's or candy on my chocolate nail & a pretty pink bow on my thumb. There were a lot of ideas I had of all things sugary & spicy, but I like how this turned out with a little of both, hope ya'll like it too.




I really love how the bow turned out :-)




2 comments:

  1. Very girly indeed! The bow is so cute! :)
    A new nail blogger and your newest follower here! :) Hoping you could drop by my blog.
    http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I'm interested in seeing what you've got too...so now I'm following you:-)

      Delete