Friday, June 22, 2012

Antique Newspaper/Vintage Floral, inspired by RobinMoses

So, I've been dying to try the newspaper trend for the longest time & I finally got around to it. I found this lovely tutorial by Robin Moses where she did a beautiful design on top of her newspaper background, & I just had to try. Mind you, my nails are considerably smaller than the lady who's nails she's painting in the video, so getting the design to fit on my short nails was a bit of a challenge, but I'm happy with the result.

First picture is just the newspaper nail backdrop without the art on top, then with the vintage flowers added after. I used my trusty Sache Vite base & top coats, the color I used is Desert Haze by E.L.F., hope you like it, thanks to Robin Moses for the inspiration:







2 comments:

  1. The second design is so pretty :) Is it the sakura tree? I love the newspaper nail art too. Just love how they are so easy and quick to do.

    http://beautyandtherest.hubpages.com/hub/Newspaper-Nail-Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what flower I was going for just something to accent the newspaper.

      Delete