Monday, January 14, 2013

Where in the World Challenge: UK


#9 UK: When I think of England I think of Big Ben, double decker buses & tea time! There is something nostalgic about a teacup that makes you think of dressing up as a little girl, playing with your sisters/friends/stuffed animals & having a tea party that makes you just smile. I've done a mani before based on a cute little tea cup I found with roses on it, so I wanted to do something just a tad different this time. I found a picture on DeviantArt for inspiration & just went with it. I used Orly Nite Owl as my base color & used acrylic paint for the little teacup on my ring fingers. Please bare with the terribly short nubbies, I snagged my pinky really badly the snag was super low, so I cut all my nails really short so it's not too noticeable. Anyhow, this color is such a pretty neutral, it makes even the shortest nails look elegant, I'm very happy with the result.



Here it is before the design, see how tiny my pinky nail is, lol~!







No comments:

Post a Comment