Friday, January 4, 2013

China Glaze Tranzitions

Wow, I've been seeing a lot of new fun polish inventions coming up for the new year. First off, I have for you, (insert drum-roll here) the new China Glaze Tranzitions. Goes on one color & changes when you add the top coat. I quickly ran to sally's & picked out a couple to try out! What you do is apply your base color & wait for it to dry about 10min, then apply a clear top coat either all over the nail or in a design like french/diagonal/stripe or some dots etc., sit back & watch the magic...the color will change as the top coat dries leaving a really cool look.

My picks: Metallic Metamorphosis & Shape Shifter. I decided to put both on at once, so I swiped one on the left side & one on the right side, waited for it to dry a bit & then painted the top half of my nails with a clear top coat. Here is what resulted:





Cool textures I want to try this year: 



What are you looking forward to trying out this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out!!! I've been having all kinds of problems with these polishes but I haven't been waiting 10 min before applying topcoat, like you suggested... maybe I should be more patient! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It actually says to let the polish dry completely, but I found it worked out just fine waiting about 10min.

      Delete