|Inspired by my Mom|
|English rose teacup inspiration|
First I started with my CND sticky base coat that I've been using recently & really love, then I painted 2 coats of Wet n Wild Morbid & let dry for about 5min. I used FOLK ART metallic acrylic paints to paint the roses, leaves & dots, you can see in the picture bellow L-R: 493 Metallic Bright Red, 2484 Champagne, 2480 Royal Gold & 671 Metallic Peridot:
I also used a little finishing touch on the leaves with the Wet n Wild Morbid, to add a little more depth to the leaves, waited about 5min & finished with INM Out the Door top coat. Bellow is the finished look, I took a few different pictures to try & capture the color in different lights. (video tutorial coming as soon as I figure out how to edit, lol!)
|As close to the "true color" as I could get|
Hope ya'll have a lovely day, think of someone you love & smile!