Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nail art, old & new:

Hello people,

this is my very first post on my very first blog, I was never very good at keeping a diary but after much practice with Facebook I think I can keep this up...so lets see! 

Today I'm going to share with you some pictures of my nail art over the last couple years, some is really old & some are newer, some are on friends hands & some are on mine, but just wanted to post some pictures so I can get used to how this blog works, lol. So bear with me here as I post some pics & excuse the quality as some of them were taken on my phone (an original iPhone that takes, not so good, pictures) Oh well, crossing fingers to get the new 4S soon!
My first attempt at an artsy floral, one that didn't include the simple 5 dot technique!

Second floral, it's supposed to be a Pansy.

"Movie/Nail" night with my friends.

4th of July

Abstract

teal & gold

Ok, i know, it's very fuzzy & faded, but if you look closely you can see a little pink ribbon, I called this design "Aware"

back when my nails were always so short

then they grew long & strong...this is my favorite Halloween, I copied from Misschevious on YouTube.

blue tips

one of my favorite things to do with different colors is one cheeta nail

1st crackle (see all the oil on my fingers, my fingers were a mess from biting...TG that is over!)

Little daisies

dark, standard 5 dot flowers


Happy Easter! I went to a company party & all the little girls were so jealous of my nails, reminded me of when I was a kid & jealous of all the pretty ladies nails.

Easter tulips

for a wedding

Christmas time "movie/nail" night with my girls....(also bellow)


Retro

more Christmas

Another Movie/nail night


Mother's day roses!

1st time using konad stamping design

Ode to pets!

"On Wednesdays we wear pink!"

Memorial day poppies

Leopard on super short nails, can't believe I actually had room to put anything on there, lol! 



More Christmas movie/nail night

daisies & forget me not's for my BFF Tara

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Vintage half moon 

Wedding nails

No comments:

Post a Comment