Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

When my nail snagged I had to come up with an alternate design as I had to cut all my nails short to match. Although disappointed at first I have done my nails many times before when they were this short & so thought it's kinda good that I can show my readers that even though you may have small nails you can still do something cute & pretty at any length. Anyways, I chose to do a simple polka dot heart using E.L.F. passion pink nail polish & some black & white acrylic paint that you can find in any art store. I like using acrylic paint especially when I'm in a hurry as it dries really fast & you don't have to wait before putting the top coat on so you can get out the door fast. This time I was in a bit of a hurry as I did this design in the morning before I went to work so it was really helpful using the paint & I was done in about 20min. I actually get most of my paint from walmart for about $2 for a 2 oz. bottle. The brand they carry is called FOLK ART, I used Wicker White & a black called Licorice. For the base coat I used CND Sticky base coat &  INM Out the Door top coat. Here is the finished result....





Hope you are all having a lovely Valentines day, be happy & enjoy your special someone, or whomever it is that lights up your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment