Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Candle inspired by Robin Moses

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Our Christmas tree is up, our wreaths are up & everywhere you go you can see little bits of Christmas popping up everywhere. So, what does this mean to a nail artist? OMG, lets sketch Christmas nail art patterns all over every piece of paper you can find, right? Naturally!

I've got tons of pictures for inspiration & one of those is a pretty candle that Robin Moses did a while back. Since I already had been wearing this dark green color, OPI Live & let Die, for a few days I figured it would be the perfect background for my candle! I used acrylic paints, a thin detail brush & a sponge. After creating the candles I thought the rest of my nails could use a lift, since it had already been about 3-4 days since first applying my base color, so I added one coat of Essie's luxeffects in Shine of the Times that I absolutely adore & it worked like a charm! So here's the first of many MERRY CHRISTMAS designs.







No comments:

Post a Comment