Thursday, November 15, 2012

I ♥ Fall Tag

Today I was tagged by Mihaela of Lacquer Buzz, I think this is my first official tag & I'm so excited it's for a  Fall theme cause I freakin' love Fall!



So without further ado, lets get started:

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

A few years ago L'Oreal came out with a lip color called "Color of Hope" created specifically for Breast Cancer awareness month (October). Not only do I love this color in the fall, I love this color so much I bought 5 of them because I knew they would become discontinued & I didn't want to be left empty handed. It's a beautiful mauve & goes lovely with every makeup look, it's a staple color for me, along with my Revlon Matte really red.
(picture owned by AMAZON)


2. Favorite Fall nail polish?
Ok, this is tough, this is really really tough! I love vampy colors in the fall, the deep burgundy, plum, metalics & variations of almost black. Like Mihaela, I can't pick just one, so here are a couple I can't live without & wear several times during the fall: Mac Immortal Gold, W7 Metallic Jupiter & Wet n'Wild Morbid.


L-R: W7 Metallic Jupiter, Wet n'Wild Morbid, Mac Immortal Gold



3. Favorite Fall/Autumn Starbucks drink?
Well, I don't drink Starbucks because I get free coffee at work, & I don't like putting so much crap into my coffee until the name resembles that of a Hispanic person ie: Maria de los Angeles Hernandez Perez de Barajas. (disclaimer: I adore long Hispanic names, I don't like long coffee names such as "Venti, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, no foam, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip & extra syrup") I do, however, enjoy a dab of the coffee-mate flavors & will usually put something with cinnamon or chai spice in my double espresso shot.

(picture owned by AMAZON)


4. Favorite fall candle?
Again, anything with cinnamon spice. So apple cinnamon, pumpkin cinnamon, almond cinnamon...something about cinnamon makes me feel warm & cozy. Maybe because Mom used to bake cinnamon rolls during the colder months, I guess it makes me nostalgic!
L-R: Sister Adria, Mom, Sister Tina, Me.

5. Favorite Fall scarf/accessory?
I have a really pretty white crochet scarf that I love & hardly ever get to wear because Houston is hot as hell, but I get to pull it out at least 3 times during Fall/Winter & I love it. I took pictures & put them through a Sepia filter cause I thought it looked more romantic & this scarf makes me feel romantic :-)!




6. Haunted House, Haunted hay ride or Haunted corn maze?
Hmmmm, must they all be haunted? & what is a haunted corn maze? is that a corn field? I'm gonna go classic as well & say Haunted House!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Easy..."Hocus Pocus", watch it every year since it came out. Love, love, LOVE!!!

(Image owned by Wikipedia)

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? ROLO's

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I went sorta classic, I was a Gothic witch, my hubby was zombie. We stayed at home for trick-or-treaters till about 9pm, then went to a local pub, found some scary new friends & partied till 4am, YIKES! Felt terrible the next day, but I got some good pictures out of it.
I lost my hat, oh well!


Used a cool app called Pho.to Lab for this one

10. What's your favorite thing about Fall?
BOOTS!!! I finally get to wear boots, I only have 3 pairs & I only get to wear them like maybe 5 times a year, so yeah, BOOTS! I especially like to wear them with my long maxi skirts, I think it's so feminine & sexy. I have a couple boots with heels but my favorite is a pair of combat boots that go perfectly with dresses & skirts.

And that completes the Fall Tag, if you are reading this YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!







No comments:

Post a Comment