Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Geek Nail Challenge, #1: Comics & Animation

I have found a new fun Challenge that suits my personality perfectly. It's created by girlonashoestring & it's called the GEEK NAIL CHALLENGE, here are the rules





Growing up with a cartoon artist as a father it's safe to say that comics & animation have been a longstanding love of mine. I love everything from Superheroes to Disney to Looney Toonz & Family Guy. I enjoy so many varieties that choosing one was a difficult thing. I have done a few designs in the past that included Batman, Cinderella, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Avengers, Spiderman, Superman & Peterpan/Tinkerbell (can't find my pictures for those). But since I only have time to do one I find myself remembering Saturday morning cartoons & the one that always stands out to me is Tom & Jerry, so after much deliberation I decided on them. Here is my "Ode to Tom & Jerry" design:












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! I couldn't do the actual cartoon justice on my tiny fingers, so I decided to try impressionism, lol!

      Delete