Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Laced up"

I finally decided to try one of those nail wraps that have become so popular. I've been putting this off for a while now, mostly because I'm quite stubborn about being able to paint my designs free hand, so I had figured this kind of thing was not for me.

Much to my surprise, I really liked this & can see how this would be a really great alternative if you are unable to paint designs free hand. But it's also great for those of us who can paint but sometimes find ourselves extremely busy, impatient, or that it just isn't working for us that day. These neat little stickers go on easy & look so pretty that nail art geeks like me will not go through withdrawals when unable to fulfill my once a week fix. I like that there is no need for a base coat or a top coat, just cut to fit & apply. They lasted me through an entire week that included a shower every day, two dish washing evenings, 1 day of cleaning the house & some gardening. The brand I bought was Sally Hansen Sallon Effects "Laced up" & I have now bought a few others that I am waiting to try out, so we'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment