Monday, March 11, 2013

Starlight=HOLOTOPIA

Oh my goodness I have found something so amazing that I have practically double my nail polish stock with just one purchase. I found a sheer holographic nail polish top coat that can be worn over any color, essentially making any polish a holographic polish. It's called Starlight & is made by Issa & sold on her Etsy shop Starlight and Sparkles, but I have affectionately dubbed it "HOLOTOPIA"!!!

It's got the most holographic effect that I have ever encountered, and after a disappointing purchase of the most highly recommended Gosh Holographic where I had all but given up on continuing to grow my holo collection, it has been a welcome surprise.

Bellow I have a few different swatches of the polish over a couple different colors to show it's incredible effect & diversity:



Over Nubar Greener

Over Nubar Greener

Over Orly Coquette Cutie


Over Orly Coquette Cutie

Over Orly Nite Owl

Over Zoya PixieDust NYX (ring finger)

Over Orly Nite Owl & Zoya PixieDust NYX

No comments:

Post a Comment