Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick 2013

Just a short blog, with a St. Patty's day nail design. I got the idea of the lines from string/line art I used to do as a kid where you take a board & hammer nails into it & you pair up the nails by tying string creating a shape, or you draw dots on paper & pare them up using a ruler. They have earrings made like this now & I always think they look so pretty.

Anyways, I used Nubar Reclaim as my base on all but the ring fingers, for them I used OPI my Boyfriend scales walls. I then made some alternating green & orange lines (to reflect the Irish flag) & a very simple 4 leaf clover.






Hope y'all had fun over the weekend, I leave you now with an Irish Prayer:

May God grant you always
A sunbeam to warm you, 
A moonbeam to charm you.
A sheltering angel
So nothing can harm you...
Laughter to cheer you, 
Faithful friends near you, 
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.


No comments:

Post a Comment