Monday, March 4, 2013

Where in the World Challenge: Netherlands



#13. Netherlands: I am actually part Dutch, on my Dad's side, his last name is van Blarcom. Although I have yet to make it to Holland & explore my roots, I knew what I wanted to do on my nails for this challenge. No, it's nothing original, pretty much every one of the ladies did it, TULIPS!

I used a polish from the Betsey Johnson Sephora by OPI, called Son of a Gun, for my base. It's a sorta gray metal with green undertones, in the pictures it came out looking quite green actually, but it's very subtle in person. As usual, acrylic paints were used for the detail, and I also had fun with photoshop filters for some added romance:








2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to make it kinda romanticized like my dreams of visiting Holland would be.

      Delete