Friday, March 22, 2013

Where in the World Challenge: France



#14 France: Ooo lala, I've been waiting for this, there are so many beautiful & romantic things about France that make you close your eyes, tilt your head & sigh. Paris was the last stop my husband & I had on our 2 week honeymoon in 2007 & it was just as lovely as I thought it would be. The food, the wine, the architecture all contributed in creating a sort of romantic nostalgia I'll never forget.

I used one coat of Zoya Pandora, then did the newspaper effect on all my nails. I created the details of the Eiffel Tower & script "Je t'aime" on my thumb & ring finger using acrylic paint. I used an aging film on all the photo's to give it that nostalgic look.




Here I am in 2007 in the "City of Love"

2 comments:

  1. Wow your tower sketch is gorgeous!!!!!
    This entire mani is beautiful, but the Eiffel tower is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had seen a sketch & tried to copy by memory, so I can't take all the credit. But it turned out just as I wanted, I'm so pleased with it.

      Delete