Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gosh holographic

So, I finally got a bottle of Gosh Holographic & I must say it is quite lovely, however...I found it very streaky & difficult to apply. It also kinda grabbed & pulled the first layer when trying to apply the second layer, which left some bare spots, so I ended up having to do 3 coats. On top of it being really hard to find & a little expensive, I was disappointed with the amount of holo. I had heard many super amazing reviews for this & so was really excited to get my hands on it, but I feel a little let down. Maybe because I bought it on eBay, so I might have gotten an old bottle that had kinda "gone bad" so to speak, so it wasn't in the best of shape for application. I also found that it chipped super easy, like on the very same day of application, so I was a little sad.

Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely color, but being that I have a huge fascination with holographic polishes & I just don't feel this one in particular is either the right color for me or something just seemed off!

Anyways, I have a few pictures of the polish with a simple art design, I added some random light color lines to give it a little spring color pop. All pictures are taken outside in the sun:




No comments:

Post a Comment