Friday, October 12, 2012

Where in the World Challenge: Spain



#3 SPAIN: I immediately think of flamenco dancers, so how will I translate this on my nails? Why, Google flamenco dancer paintings online on course & I found this lovely painting  at nonprints & decided to run with it.






I had a dark teal color on my nails already that I had painted about 4 days ago, so on all of my nails except the ring finger I painted over the teal with a nude polish, I then used the saran wrap technique to make it look like the background of the painting. For my ring finger I painted one side black & one side red, then using a toothpick I swirled the colors together to look like the flamenco dancers skirt, OLE!

Funny note, my right hand turned out better that my left! This never happens & I am so happy it did because, quite frankly, my right hand was feeling left out.



























No comments:

Post a Comment