Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Holly, inspired by Nailside:

I saw this lovely idea from Nailside & had to give it a go. It also gave me an excuse to go pick up OPI's Goldeneye from the James Bond collection that I'd been wanting since it came out :)

I used Goldeneye on all my nails except the ring finger, for that I used OPI Jade is the new Black as my base color & made the little "clouds" with OPI Live and let Die. Acrylic paint was used for the accented holly berries.

This is probably my last Christmas design & I'm very happy with it. I want to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!




2 comments:

  1. Oooh, yours turned out so good!! And it looks amazing with OPI Goldeneye (still want that one!). Thanks you for your comment on my blog, I'm always excited to see people's results of my tutorials. ^_^ Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete