Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

...but if the white runs out, I'll drink the RED! Actually, I would probably drink the red first as I do prefer it. Anyways, this is not a white Christmas manicure, but a red one & I had just found that joke the other day on Twitter so I thought it would be funny (insert giggle here)! In any case, it did inspire this simple red & gold mani so I figured I should post it.

I used my Butter London Pillar Box Red as my base color. I then did a side swipe of this pretty gold I found a long time ago, the brand is Pastel & the color is 400, but I can't find any reference to this online so I added a picture. It kinda has the same effect as the luxeffects do, just a light gold glitter. To enhance a little better added a gold line using acrylic paint.


Outside sunlight


Indoor lighting

Add caption


2 comments:

  1. I love this mani!!!! So festive and so elegant!! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! sometimes the simplest things are the most rewarding.

      Delete