Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sookie Stackhouse aka: True Blood

Season 5 has just finished & I have been an avid fan since day 1;). While my dear hubby lost interest in season 2, I have been hungrily watching every single episode & loving every minute!

Recently my dear friend Tara, you can see her nails featured here  lol, loaned me her Sookie Stackhouse novels that I just found out the True Blood series was based on. I was very excited to hear this & am happily reading the first of these books & will soon be on the second.


Feeling in the mood to do something "vampirish" I pulled some colors together & went for a bloody ombre look. It turned out kinda cool looking like I had bloody fingertips. The first picture has no editing besides putting a border on it. With the other two I added a couple of cool Picasa apps over them for effect. 


Natural Light
                            

Cinemascope app.

with Cross process app.















No comments:

Post a Comment