Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gold Foil wraps:

I had tried my very first nail wraps a few weeks ago, see here, & I actually really liked them. Naturally I wanted to try some more, so I decided I would search eBay for some cool & cost effective designs that might be hard to find & therefore more unique. I bought a few different ones, one of which was a simple gold foil that I thought was pretty neat looking even though it technically isn't a design, it really looks quite impressive when you put it on. I placed the wraps on clean fingernails, no base or top coat, they look really nice & I'll let you know how well they perform. Now the Sally Hansen wraps that I tried lasted about a week, so being that these only cost a tiny percentage of the price I paid for my Sally's I'm not expecting the same performance, but we'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment