Sunday, September 29, 2013

31DC2013 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

Today we create a design inspired by the supernatural & I'm super excited. I am a HUGE fantasy/syfy/supernatural fan & so picking something actually became something of a task as I just have too many favorites to choose from. But my choice came down to that of a literal translation & picking the show "SUPERNATURAL" as my inspiration. If you have not watched this show here is a synopsis: Sam & Dean Winchester are brothers & they, along with some friends, fight monsters such as demons, werewolves, vampires, wendigo,  leviathan, etc... It's a great series & the fact that the guys are freakin' hot is an added bonus. My BFF is going to completely die over these nails, lol!

These are the Winchester boys...Yowza!
source

These are the symbols they use to protect themselves:
source
This is the Intro Song:
                                       

And here are the nails:

No comments:

Post a Comment