Monday, April 1, 2013

Mini Cadbury Eggs

I saw a post on 10BlankCanvasas & loved it, she featured her take on mini Cadbury Eggs. I was planning on doing the exact same effect but found myself terribly short on time, so I chose a faster route & cheated a little with some large glitter polish over my pastels. Although it's definitely shinier than Cadbury Eggs actually are, the result was still quite lovely & I'm glad I can share just how simple it is to recreate something that looks both professional & authentic.


I used various polishes for my nails & alternated: China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Zoya Blu, OPI Rumple's Wiggin', Zoya Neely & China Glaze Something Sweet. The glitter polish I used to top it off is from Sinful Colors Jewelry Heist, it's different size glitter in it, I just swiped one thin coat so the glitter looked spread out. Thankfully they turned out just how I wanted & resulted in many compliments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment