Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Angie's Daisies

Had a friend over & she had just had fake nails removed so her fingernails were really super short & a little weak from the removal of the artificial nails. So, I shared with her the wonderful solution that I had found to get her natural nails strong, mavala scientifique that I had found so helpful when I first stopped getting my nails done & wanted my natural nails to be beautiful. I applied the solution & offered to paint her nails to show her that even teeny tiny nails can look pretty, elegant & fun!

Her favorite color is blue so I used a gorgeous blue as a base, I can't remember the brand, & then painted some pretty white daisies. I also put a cute little butterfly on each of her ring fingers as an accent, here is the final result:



No comments:

Post a Comment