Friday, April 27, 2012

The "outline" trend, with special guest appearance:

I don't know if ya'll have seen this new trend, I saw it on the runway & thought it was kinda interesting & a little odd looking too, it's called outline or border nail art & I figured I may as well give it a try...can't hurt & if I hate it I'll just take it off. I chose more subtle colors than I saw on the runway because I wanted to ease into the trend so I chose a light mint color from China Glaze called Re-Fresh Mint & a pretty gold color from OPI called Glitzerland.

I think it turned out really pretty & I took a whole bunch of pictures trying to get all angles with different flowers & my pretty gold & teal snake ring that matched. Then my Cinco de Maio babies, Marco & Maria, decided they were not going to miss a photo shoot & joined in the fun. 









No comments:

Post a Comment