Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy, so very busy!

Life has been hectic, seems like I haven't had a minute to do anything. I have created at least 3 designs in this time I've been absent from my blog, but I didn't get around to taking pictures of any of them...it's terrible, I know. One reason was that we've been working on our yard landscaping the past 3 weekends & so my fingers look a mess with cuts, broken nails & peeled polish, so even when I do get a design on there it looks a bit crappy & it's a little embarrassing, lol. The other reason being, I can't find my good camera! I think my Hubby used it for a job & still has it in his car. Not to fret, I have a lovely new design to post this weekend & then will be doing a very special one in honor of the new AVENGERS movie coming out on May 4th. AMC is having a Marvel Marathon day, playing Iron Man, Iron Man 2, HULK, Captain America, Thor & then the Avengers at midnight...I'm so excited, it's going to be an EPIC day of superhero fun! Movies start & 11am & run until midnight. I have my design all planned out & will be posting it next week. I love comic books & last year we went to Comic Con in San Diego & go to meet the great Stan Lee, it was so much fun!

Anyways, stay posted for more nail art coming really soon & have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment