Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 31: Honor Nails You Love!

Oh my goodness, it's the last day of the 31 day nail challenge, WHOHOO!!! I can't believe I made it, didn't miss a day & really challenged the heck out of my right brain cells.

Today we honor nails that we love. It's a little bit cryptic, so I took it to mean literally a lovely lady's nails that I love. There is one blog that I follow, it's in french, called Pshiiit. I don't know her real name, but this girl has the most beautiful hands & nails I've ever seen & I would like to honer her by using one of her nail art designs as my inspiration. I have huge nail envy, being that I have small nails & short fingers, plus my hands are a little pudgy so it doesn't look half as elegant as I would like. I have resigned that this design won't ever look as pretty as hers, I can only hope it does her justice & that she might be flattered.

I did a little bit of a twist though & used some color changing polishes. So you will see in the indoor pictures it's silver with pink just like hers, but outdoors they're burgundy, it was really cool seeing the color change!

Source
indoors

outdoor sunlight

indoors

outdoor sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment