Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Where in the World Challenge: Romania



And last, but not least, drum-roll please.......#25 ROMANIA: Of course, being a SyFy geek & lover of all fantastical creatures & such, I immediately think of Transylvania & Dracula!

My favorite Dracula was played by Gerard Butler in "Dracula 2000", can you say YUM!?! I also have to mention Gary Oldman's take in Bram Stoker's "Dracula", otherwise I won't hear the end of it from my friend who swears he's the best, lets just call him 'vintage sexy'! So I've put pictures of both up for your viewing pleasure. (I do not own these pictures I found them in a Google search)





All this to say... "I did vampire nails" Whoohoo!




And this marks the end of our journey around the world. I hope you have enjoyed my portrayal of these 25 Countries, I sure had fun creating them. Bring on the next challenge!-Adieu 

No comments:

Post a Comment