Friday, June 1, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge, Day 1:Think Pink

I grew up a tomboy & would not be caught dead in pink. Not until I reached my 20's did I actually even attempt to incorporate pink into my closet. Now I can't imagine not having pink in my closet, in my polish collection, makeup, etc.

Day 1 of the Girly-Girl challenge, created by NeverlandNailBlog, is to wear your favorite pink polish & nail art. So I combined my favorite pink holographic with another fav. pale pink & my love for flowers to create this design.

For my "Think Pink" design I used a light pink creme polish from China Glaze called Something Sweet for all my nails except my ring fingers & topped it with a clear glitter from Sally Hansen called  Disco Ball for a little girly sparkle. On my ring fingers I used China Glaze QT which is a beautiful holographic polish that took me forever to find because it's discontinued. I then used acrylic paint to make some dainty little flowers & here is the final result:



No comments:

Post a Comment