Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girly-Girl Challange, Day 5:Gotta love Chick Flicks!

Day 5 of the Girly-Girl challenge, Gotta love Chick Flicks: Truth be told this was the first design I did, I was so excited for this day I could hardly contain myself! I immediately thought of the one quintessential chickflick/book that melts my heart when I see it & makes me think of my sisters & that is "Little Women". My sisters & I have loved this book for the simple reason that it's about the close bond of sisters & their Mom. Our Mom used to read this to us when we were little & it's become even more precious to us since her passing away about 18 years ago. To this day I will watch every version of it when it's on TV, I've read the book so many times, it's just one of those things that makes me smile:

Here are my inspirations:

Amy & her clothespin on her nose

Beth playing piano at Christmas


Jo, writing her book


Meg in her pretty blue dress, before the girls "fixed" her up.
I love how each one had something specific that made them all memorable & unique individuals. Like I mentioned, I did this awhile ago so I don't remember what polishes I used, so sorry, but I guess it won't matter too much, if you really want to know just ask & I'll look in my polish stash & let you know.

Here's is my "Gotta love Chick Flicks" nail design:



Amy's clothes pin, Beth's piano, Jo's fountain pen, Meg's blue dress





No comments:

Post a Comment